- Fayyaz Khattak
- April 18, 2016
Disclaimer: Magenticians does not necessarily agree with the views expressed in this guest post. They are presented to bring to light all diverse views in the Magento and general ecommerce community.
- If your store is collecting personal information, you should explain this to your visitors what you intend to do with it.
- How do you collect private data? Where do you save it? For how long you will hold that data?
- How does your store utilize Cookies or an online charge system?
- If your store is using third-party merchant services, you should write about the requirements and conditions your store needs to meet with them.
- Who is the responsible person that has access to the data?
Setting Up Privacy Page
Step 1: Login to your Magento 2 admin panel.
Step 2: On the left sidebar, tap on “CONTENT”.
Step 3: Under “Elements” menu, click “Pages”.
Step 6: When done, tap “Save Page”.
Easy Setup, Complex Implementation
If you think this was easy, well yes it is. The hard part is the content; the promises you are making to your customers on this page. Therefore, while you are creating this page, create an internal Implementation Manual you will follow to get this policy adhered. Better still, get legal advice on this page too. It will help you deflect any conflicts that may rise.
Read More Articles
- December 17, 2020
- Magento 2 Tutorials
How to Set Up a Successful Affiliate Program fo...
- November 24, 2020